ACCOUNTING AND ASSURANCE
From start-ups to large, multinational businesses both publicly traded and private sectors, OUM’s CPA professionals have the right experience to tailor our audit and attest services to the unique situations of each client.
In addition to providing our clients an independent and objective view of their financial information, we offer valuable insight and advice on corporate governance and business practices, with the overall objective of enhancing shareholder value and managing business risks.
- Financial Statement Audits for Public & Privately-held Companies
- Complex Accounting Consultations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits & 401K Plan Audits
- A-133/Single Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews & Compilations
- Agreed Upon Procedures, Due Diligence Services, IPO Readiness
A deep tax technical expertise coupled with decades of real-world practical experience serving some of the most complex businesses are what make us different from other firms our size. Whether it’s preparing your first Form 1120, or thinking about expanding offshore, our scalable business tax services can be tailored to fit your unique and growing business needs.
- Federal and State Income Tax Compliance
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Tax Provision (ASC 740/450)
- State and Local Tax Services, Transaction Compliance and Consulting
- IRS and State Authority Tax Audit Representation and Tax Controversies
Our business consulting services have helped a multitude of companies from small closely-held businesses to large multinational publicly traded corporations, achieve their tax and accounting objectives.
- Outsourced Solutions
- Business Acquisition & Succession Planning
- State Nexus & Taxability Review
- Transactional (Mergers and Acquisitions) Consulting
- Tax Accounting Method Studies
- Business Restructuring Tax Impact Analysis
OUM’s risk management team has the experience and agility to assist you with your enterprise risk management needs. Engage OUM and benefit from the efficiencies of working with CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certified IT auditors. We can identify and address the risks of fraud, data breaches, and reporting errors – and help inspire trust among your customers and investors.
- SOX Compliance
- Internal Audit Services
- Third Party Assurance (SOC 1/SOC 2/SOC 3)
- ISO27001 Advisory & Pre-Implementation Audits
- Privacy Services