Each year, you work hard towards achieving your business and personal financial goals. Ensuring that you are paying your fair share of taxes and not penny more can quickly become another full time job. But it doesn't need to be.
Whether you're an individual looking to preserve your hard earned wealth for future generations, or a business executive looking to maximize distributable profit to your investors and constituents, we at OUM have the deep tax technical expertise to help you achieve these tax objectives. Read more about the Individual and Business Services we offer below.
Looking after business owners' personal financial needs is a natural extension of our business services. At OUM, we tailor our services to meet the unique needs of high net worth individuals and families. We realize that wealth management is unpredictable and complex. You need a trusted advisor who can assist you in achieving your objectives and meeting your financial needs.
Our clients include executive teams of Fortune 500 companies, owners of closely held businesses, successful individuals, family office investment managers, and bank trust departments that serve individuals and families with net worths ranging from five million to over one billion dollars.
We provide creative, technical expertise in the following areas:
- Income tax planning, consulting and compliance
- Legacy planning
- Equity based compensation arrangements, including stock option planning
- Compensation and benefits planning
- Estate and gift tax planning and consulting
- Family trusts
- Passive activity loss analysis
- Retirement distribution designs
- International tax planning and consulting
- Alternative minimum tax consulting
- Charitable and philanthropic tax planning strategies
- Family limited partnerships
We've helped thousands of people, from small business owners to tax and finance executives of large multinational publicly traded corporations achieve their tax objectives. And we want to help you!
A deep tax technical expertise coupled with decades of real-world practical experience serving some of the most complex businesses across the globe are what make us different from other firms our size. Whether it's preparing your first 1120, or thinking about expanding offshore, OUM can help! Our scalable business tax services can be tailored to fit your unique business needs.
The following is just a small listing of the business tax services we provide.
- Income tax compliance
- IRC section 382 studies
- Nexus determinations
- Transactional (mergers and acquisitions) consulting
- Tax audit representation
- Tax accounting assistance (ASC 740)
- Tax accounting method studies
- Business restructuring tax impact studies
- Tax department outsourcing/co-sourcing services