Assurance & Audit
OUM's full-service Audit & Assurance department provides expert and responsive audit, review, compilation and other attestation services. We get to know your business intimately so we can offer you advice and guidance and provide you the tools you'll need to face the challenges ahead.
A number of our clients have grown with us for many years, and several have joined us from other firms in order to gain superior service. Some operate exclusively in the United States, while a number of others conduct business internationally.
OUM offers more than just a compliance based approach. Between planning, execution and final reporting, we gain valuable insight into operational efficiencies, internal control structure and business opportunities. We bring these insights to you to move you towards being proactive rather than reactive.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- Guidance on complex transactions, including revenue recognition, debt and equity financing, and business combinations
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements, including assistance in preparing for initial public offerings and reverse mergers
- Assurances services (including agreed-upon procedures)
- Business combinations (planning & consulting)
- Business process & succession plans – evaluation and implementation
- Business process outsourcing (accounting & bookkeeping)
- Design of accounting & management reporting systems
- Employee benefit plan audits (ERISA)
- Not-for-profit audits
- OMB A-133 audits
- Financial due diligence for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Forensic accounting investigations (fraud detection and prevention)
- Internal controls analysis, review & design
- Income tax accounting & consulting
- Lease audits and CAM reviews
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Operational reviews
- Regulatory compliance and reporting